Over 20 years of experience…
With a comprehensive background in competitive athletics, Kelli Nevills has the experience required to help you address your health & fitness needs. As an advanced cyclist, runner and Cross Fit enthusiast, Kelli knows how to establish and sustain fitness regimens that work.
The name Kellisto originated from my name, family origin, and love of fitness. Kelli in Gaelic means “Warrior Woman” and Callisto in Greek means “Beautiful One.”
Let me work with you to achieve your fitness and health goals. Visit http://www.kellistofitness.com today!
- ACE certified Personal Trainer
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor
- Pacmaster Swim Instructor
- ASAF Water Fitness Instructor
- A.S. Personal Training, University of Nevada Reno
- A.S. Nutrition Training, University of Nevada Reno
- Special training:
- Aging bones